Love conquers all – with a little help from your Coordinator ~
Celebrations may look different for now, but weddings and parties are happily still taking place. With extra planning, nimbleness and a bit of flexibility you can still pull off a memorable event. Here are some tips that will make the day a little easier to plan:
– Limit your guest list. This can actually be a positive. Those attending will feel extra special to have been chosen. You as a bride or host will have more time to spend with each guest.
– Think about the way you will be serving food. Stations and buffets will not be seen any time soon. Family style service is not an option either. Multi course tasting meals are a fun and wonderful treat for your guests.
– Limit tabletop items so that guests do not touch the same things. Consider providing individual salt and pepper vessels for each guest rather than a set for the table.
– Provide face coverings and hand sanitizers for your guests. You can personalize and have fun with these.
– Confirm that waitstaff will be wearing face coverings the entire evening.
– Give guests clear details on what they can expect. For example, if everyone’s temperature will be taken, let guests know in advance so they won’t feel surprised, singled out or self-conscious.
– Check a variety of websites covering local and national recommendations and restrictions as they change constantly.
Above all have fun and do not let a Pandemic ruin your day. Your enthusiasm will be contagious.
Please note that we are not attorneys or medical professionals and suggest that you consult professionals and the latest local, regional and national guidelines for information.